Java Training - Java Web Development Certified Professional Training
What is Java?
Object Oriented : Java is an object-oriented programming language. In java everything is an Object. Java can be easily extended since it is based on the Object model.
Platform independent : Unlike many other programming languages including C and C++ when Java is compiled, it is not compiled into platform specific machine, rather into platform independent byte code. This byte code is distributed over the web and interpreted by virtual Machine (JVM) on whichever platform it is being run. Java is in the same family as C and C++.Java is also a portable language. Compiled Java programs run without recompilation on Mac, Windows, UNIX platforms.
Simple :Java is designed to be easy to learn. If you understand the basic concept of OOP java would be easy to master. Java Solves many of their complexities (pointers, memory allocation, multiple inheritance.
Secure : With Java's secure feature it enables to develop virus-free, tamper-free systems. Authentication techniques are based on public-key encryption.
Multi-threaded : With Java's multi-threaded feature it is possible to write programs that can do many tasks simultaneously. This design feature allows developers to construct smoothly running interactive applications.
Distributed :Java is designed for the distributed environment of the internet.
Dynamic : Java is considered to be more dynamic than C or C++ since it is designed to adapt to an evolving environment. Java is a language that can be used to write entire standalone or server applications. Java has become the dominant platform for modern software web development.
Java is a programming language originally developed at Sun Microsystems (which has since merged into Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform.
The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler object model and fewer low-level facilities.
Java is a general-purpose, concurrent, class-based, object-oriented language that is specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Java is intended to let application developers "write once, run anywhere" (WORA), meaning that code that runs on one platform does not need to be recompiled to run on another.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for web applications.
Meet The Instructor
Join Sun Certified Java Programmer and Java Subject Expert at PTI Learning, Nazar Karam, along with IT and business skills training leader, PTILearning, for an interactive look at Object Oriented
Programming with Java. Get a good understanding of the development and use of different software objects, and listen to Nazar explain the concepts of Inheritance and Polymorphism.
Nazar Karam has been an IT professional for over 20 years. After receiving his Bachelors in Computer Science from NYU, Nazar was recruited into the private IT sector. Upon starting his IT career path he quickly progressed into leadership roles as an engineer and developer for JP Morgan Chase.
Java Web Development Certified Professional Diploma
Java's unique architecture enables Web programmers to develop a single application that can run across multiple platforms seamlessly and reliably. The unrivaled power and flexibility of Java enables developers to build data-driven Web applications that are scalable, robust and secure.
JWDCP -Java Web Development Certified Professional Courses:
Core Java Programming: A Comprehensive Core-Java Hands-On Introduction
- This course provides extensive experience with Core Java and its object-oriented features.
- The Core Java Technology is the foundation of Java Platform of JSE.
- Core Java is utilized in all classes of Java programming, from desktop to Java Enterprise Edition.
- You build robust applications using Java's object-oriented features.
- Java boot camp teaches the fundamentals of the latest Java Platform 7 Programming Language, with a focus on preparation for the Oracle Certified Associate Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer (1Z0-803) and Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer (1Z0-804) certification exams.
- This 5 day accelerated training program will refresh the fundamentals of the Java programming language, and build on these concepts through effective, real-world skill building.
- The course content has been customized to give you an overall understanding of Java 7, and also prepare you for the Java 7 OCA and OCP exams utilizing currently available Java 6 courseware.
- Core Java I CJ-110 - 5 days
- Core Java II CJ-120 - 5 days
- Core Java III CJ-130 - 5 days
- Core Java IV CJ-140 - 5 days